Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to Restore Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge?

Posted by Conoyoner 
How to Restore Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge?
March 31, 2018 04:04AM
"Is it possible to recover deleted call logs from Samsung S7 after factory reset my phone? I don't get any backup file!! Please help!!!!!!"
"Mobile phone software to help I intercepted some important messages, and I deleted all of them without viewing, how can I recover deleted SMS from Samsung S7 Edge, anyone who can help me?"
"I lost all my contacts after falsh the ROM of my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge? I forget to backup call logs, there are some important contacts, is it still possible to recover lost contacts from Samsung S7 Edge !! Please help!!!!!!"

Looking for a simple but effective way to recover deleted data on Samsung S7/S7 Edge? Please don't worry, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is your first and best choice, which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card even without backup.

Related: Recover deleted messages on Samsung S7/S7 Edge

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2018 04:10AM by Conoyoner.
Re: How to Restore Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge?
April 01, 2018 10:02PM
Samsung Galaxy Recovery. When it comes to Samsung Galaxy Recovery, it is a powerful toolkit for Android users to recover deleted data including text messages, photos, contacts, call history, videos, WhatsApp messages, audio files, and more from Android phones which supports over 6000 Android devices

Recover Deleted Photos Videos on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
May 14, 2018 10:43AM
You should also click here for more information regarding this issue.
July 09, 2018 10:35PM
It's really easy to do that. You just need to use Samsung Data Recovery to scan your phone and SD card to find the deleted data on it. You can preview them and then get back any of them form your phone to computer. Learn how to recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy S7. Besides messages, you can also recover photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung phone.
Android Data Recovery is highly recommended for you to recover deleted files that use to store in your android devices. Such as call logs, contacts, text messages, photos and videos. It can support all samsung galaxy and htc, huawei, oppo, vivo and other phone.
how to recover deleted data from samsung galaxy
how to recover deleted videos from samsung galaxy
June 06, 2019 03:37AM
Follow steps below to Restore Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge. First let Android data recovery to scan your Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge. If the deleted data can be scanned out, you can recover them back easily. If no, the deleted data may be overwirtten by new data.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 12?