Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to Sync Spotify Songs to iPod Nano/Classic/Shuffle

Posted by slncxd 
When syncing your iPod with Spotify for the first time, the following content will be erased from your iPod. The music will be replaced by music Spotify has found on your computer.

Music
Movies
TV shows
Audiobooks
In order to sync your tracks, just make iTunes isn't running, and follow these steps:

* Start up Spotify on your computer.

* Connect your iPod via a handy USB cable, and your iPod will appear under the "Devices" button in Spotify. (If you named it something silly, it'll come up with this name - "My iPod", "Bernard", so on)

* Click on "Erase your iPod & Sync this iPod with Spotify", and the tracks Spotify has located on your computer will start to transfer over.However,how to sync music from Spotify to your iPod without erase your iPod? What you need to do is convert Spotify music to MP3 by a thrid-part Spotify Music Converter,and then transfer the converted Spotify songs to iPod by iTunes or iOS Manager/Transfer tool.

How to sync Spotify Music to iPod Nano?

Part 1:Remove DRM and Convert Spotify Music to MP3

Step 1. Drag Spotify songs to Spotify Music Converter program
Step 2. Choose music you want to convert
Step 3. Select MP3 as Output Format
Step 4. Start Convert Spotify music to MP3
Step 5. Get DRM-free Spotify Songs in MP3 Format

Part 2: Sync the DRM-free Spotify music (.MP3 format) to iPod Nano/Classic/Shuffle

Step 6. Sync the well-converted Spotify music tracks to your iPod
Re: How to Sync Spotify Songs to iPod Nano/Classic/Shuffle
March 11, 2019 03:27AM
To be honest, I'm not familiar about how to sync Spotify music to iPod. The trouble to me is about how to find a tool to convert Spotify music to MP3 and play offline with free account. Maybe you have know all Spotify fans can play Spotify music online with free account. But there is no right for them to download and play offline. Fortunately, now you can use powerful Spotify Music Converter for Windows to crack DRM protection and convert Spotify music to MP3, MPG, MOV, FLV, AVI, MP3, etc with all audio tracks, subtitles at 30x faster speed with zero loss quality.

See more at: https://www.tuneskit.com
Re: How to Sync Spotify Songs to iPod Nano/Classic/Shuffle
March 21, 2019 05:46AM
So coincident to meet this topic, as I have discovered a professional and complete source page focusing on syncing Spotify music to iPod, like iPod Nano, Shuffle, Classic yesterday.
After I read this artcile, it seems to use a professional Spotify Converter to convert Spotify files to iPod compatible audio files, like MP3 and then it's possible to sync converted Spotify files to iPod for playback. It says that Spotify files are encoed in Ogg Vorbis format that can't be recognized by iPod. I can't agree more with this reason.
As we all know, all music you download from Spotify are protected by DRM, so you should remove the protection and then transfer the converted music to iPod with the help of Spotify music converter. You could know more about how to sync Spotify music to iPod at the post 'How Can I Sync Spotify Music to My iPod Nano/Shuffle'.
Spotify has been expanded to many devices including iPod Touch. But for iPod Nano/Classic/Shuff, it seems they are not in the support list. As Spotify doesn't offer files like MP3, you can't transfer the Spotify songs to MP3 either?

But does it mean you can't do that at all? That is not right. Actually you can convert Spotify to mp3 by Spotify to MP3 Converter and then you can sync the MP3 files to iPod by iTunes. For more tips: How to Transfer Spotify Music to iPod.

Would you like to give it a try? And I hope this tips help you out.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 13?