Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Remove Apple Music DRM and Convert M4P to MP3

Posted by afunkjie 
Want to convert iTunes M4P to MP3 and Play M4P Music on Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/Note 8/Note 5 and other Android devices without Apple Music app? Finding the best M4P DRM Removal software to remove DRM protected from M4P DRM protect? If you want to remove the DRM from iTunes Apple Music that you downloaded from Apple Music store on iTunes for playing on any devices,the Apple Music to MP3 Converter can help you.

If you are using Apple Music subscription service, or meeting the same trouble being restricted to enjoy your offline Apple Music songs freely, you have to unlock DRM from M4P first.However,how to remove DRM from Apple Music and convert as MP3?

Apple Music Converter - Apple Music DRM removal software, or M4P to MP3 converter could help us remove DRM from M4P files, and convert M4P to DRM free MP3 format for freely enjoying. What’s more,the Apple Music Converter also can help you remove Apple Music DRM and ouput DRM-free MP3, M4A, etc.and play M4P files on Android phones and tablets, MP3 players, PSP that didn't come from Apple and can't run iTunes.
Re: Remove Apple Music DRM and Convert M4P to MP3
December 12, 2018 05:07AM
To remove DRM from Apple Music, don't miss this professional Apple Music Converter for Mac, which can not only remove DRM from Apple Music but also work on iTunes audiobooks, Audible audiobooks. As the name suggestions, of course, it's also an all-in-one audio converter, which can convert all protected and unprotected audio files to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B with zero quality loss.
For more detailed tutorial, you can refer to Convert Apple Music to MP3
December 25, 2018 07:40AM
In order to convert M4P to MP3, you need a special Apple Audio Converter. It supports to extract the songs offline, so that you can play them anywhere you want.
April 23, 2019 03:52AM
To remove Apple Music DRM and convert M4P to MP3, my option is to use Apple Music Converter Mac. It is for all iTunes fans to remove DRM protection and convert Apple music from M4P to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B, etc without hampering the quality. After conversion, it will be much easier for all users to enjoy all Apple music on any devices freely. You can learn its detail functions on Tuneskit software. Hope this tip is useful to you.
I recently bought Sidify Apple Music Converter. It works great on my computer, fast and really easy to use. I can download and play all my favorite iTunes music and Apple Music freely.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 25?