Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to export photos from samsung galaxy s8 to computer

Posted by Arelonyar 
How to export photos from samsung galaxy s8 to computer
June 22, 2019 04:40AM
In everyday life, everyone should think of keeping the happiest and best moments. So I believe that all the time, I will always have a cell phone to accompany my family at all times, go out with friends and travel together, and collect interesting, tasty and nice things in the album of mobile phones. So, there are too many pictures in the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, which leads to the lack of memory. What do you want to do with the pictures?

In order to reduce the pressure of the mobile phone and reduce the risk of the loss of the picture, it is very necessary export photos from Samsung Galaxy S8 to computer. To transfer your photos, you just need the Phone Transfer.

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can not only directly transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another, but also backup your phone data to computer, and restore data from these backup file to any supported phone with a click.

Related: Recover Lost Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2019 04:41AM by Arelonyar.
Re: How to export photos from samsung galaxy s8 to computer
June 24, 2019 02:43AM
To export photos from samsung galaxy s8 to computer, first link your samsung galaxy s8 to computer via usb cable in MTP mode. If you can't access to photos in that way, you can also trust samsung mobile manager tool. It will scan out all photos and other data on your samsung galaxy s8 on program window. Then you can preview and choose photos to transfer to computer directly.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 4?