Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

forgot Windows 7 password

Posted by angelaye 
forgot Windows 7 password
November 02, 2015 10:08PM
lots of my friends upgraded to windows 10 but i still use windows 7. i have got used to it don't want a change. i have never imagined i would forgot windows 7 password but it did happen last week. please help.
Re: forgot Windows 7 password
November 12, 2015 05:56AM
1. If you have a win 7 password reset disk, you can follow the step-by-step guide to fix the problem easily.

See Reset your Windows password with disk.

2. If you have another available admin account, you can solve the problem with a few steps:

- Run cmd.exe as administrator.
- Type in: net user <user name> <new password> to set a new password to account <user name>.

If you still have problem then get redirected here. You can get better information.
February 22, 2016 03:00PM
Thank you for sharing this information. This is very important and a valuable one. I think it is good to have 2 user accounts to avoid the risk.
March 18, 2016 11:52AM
There are many bootable disks that could be used to bypass Windows 7 password. For example, you can use PCUnlocker, Ophcrack, Offline NT Password & Registry Editor, Ubuntu, BartPE, Ultimate BootCD, much more.
April 11, 2016 03:23AM
A few days ago, I had met the headache things that I had forgotten Windows login password. The login screen rejected my password. I was frustrated because there was very important data on my disk and I couldn’t reinstall the OS. However, I fortunately got "Windows Password Key" to reset forgotten Windows password instantly yet no data loss. It is really a nice Windows password recovery software. I get it from [www.lostwindowspassword.com]
May 17, 2016 03:28AM
If your Windows 7 runs too slow or you want to clean up registry and junk files in it, hey you can use Tenorshare Windows Care Genius to speed up Windows computer. It is able to speed up your slow Windows PC. See more at [www.tenorshare.com]
June 06, 2016 10:58PM
Here we can learn how to use Windows password recovery tool to get back lost Windows password in easy way. Windows Password recovery is such a powerful Windows password recovery software. It can help you reset all versions Windows password in quickest way. Read more at: [www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com]
July 04, 2016 11:44PM
To recover forgot Windows password, the easy tool for me is Windows Password Recovery. This powerful tool can help you reset all versions Windows password in quickest way.

Read more:
How to unlock Windows 7 password
Find lost password
June 09, 2017 12:42PM
Windows 7 is more easier and I always find comfortable with the windows 7.

The technology is improving day by day at the rapid pace.There are many ways to bring the success in the community.The anueasters.com/ is doing a great and remarkable thing for the betterment of this environment.
November 23, 2017 12:41AM
Window 7 is very good to use. And its password protection is excellent. I love this window system. Thanks to microsoft .... Assignment Writing Services
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 10?