Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Review + Guide

Posted by DJ.Emily 
Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Review + Guide
October 12, 2016 12:42AM
Aimersoft DRM Media Converter has a clean and simple interface and intuitive. Media files can be imported into the list by using either "drag and drop" or file browser method, Also this apps allows the batch processing. With the best DRM Media Converter settings menu you will have reasonable set of configuration options so that you can tweak how DRM Media deals with your audio files.

One of the good feature of DRM Media Converter that it allows to play your audio or video on any player of you choice after convert files to the format you want with complete ease an total efficiency,

The Top DRM Media Converter is easy to install and use with a very handy. And there are two ways to import files into the program, (1) Click the Add button at the top left to browse your computer's folders and select the file(s) you want or (2) just drag-and-drop the files you want directly from your desktop into the main window and remember, you can import multiple files at once thanks to batch conversion.

If you have specific needs concerning video or audio quality, click the Settings button at the bottom (there are separate buttons for audio and video) to select the output format you want, then, you can set the video parameters (resolution, frame rate, encoder, and bit rate) or audio parameters (such as sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate).

Software: www.hivimoore.com/product/drm-media-converter/
Download: www.hivimoore.com/ws/DRMMediaConverter.exe
Buy: shopper.mycommerce.com/checkout/cart/add/15969-60?affiliate_id=471080

Source: www.hivimoore.com/product/drm-media-converter/review/
Thanks for sharing
As I know, Aimersoft has most powerful features which supports almost any DRM media files, however it uses the recording method to crack DRM, the output quality maybe affected by the computer performance, audio system and so on. Sometimes the output quality is not so satisfactory. I do have tried other apple itunes video converter and I come to the conclusion that if I only remove DRM from iTunes videos, DRmare M4V Converter can help me better. On the other hand, if I‘d need to convert multiple different kinds of files, we should choose Aimersoft. ’
Re: Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Review + Guide
March 05, 2018 02:06AM
The best DRM Media Converter that I have used is named Tuneskit DRM Media Converter. If you have experienced to purchase or rent movies/TV shows from iTunes. You may have known there is no right for us to re-encode or share iTunes movies/TV shows to other devices. All iTunes videos are encrypted with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. Fortunately, now we can use such a DRM removal software to remove DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to multiple common formats at 30x faster speed with zero loss quality.

Learn more:
Watch iTunes movies on Samsung smart TV
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 17?