Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

60p AVCHD to Vegas Pro - Open AVCHD MTS in Sony Vegas Pro

Posted by Andyeric 
60p AVCHD to Vegas Pro - Open AVCHD MTS in Sony Vegas Pro
January 14, 2015 08:47AM
Summary: Have issues with importing 60p AVCHD MTS footage to Sony Vegas Pro on your Windows 8.1 or 8? Just follow the steps below to con vert 60p MTS to Sony Vegas Pro compatible format(MPEG-2 format) to sovle it.

Nowadays, more and more cameras and camcorders can give high-definition 1080 60p shootings. But we usually meet the problems while importing the 1080 60p AVCHD to Sony Vegas Pro (latest version 13 included) for postproduction.

See also: Top 5 Video Editors Review - It is never hard for you to edit mts or m2ts files!

Why does this happens? The reason behind that you can't edit 60p AVCHD MTS files in Sony Vegas Pro smoothly is due to the format and codec. AVCHD MTS is a delivery codec rather than editing codec and the 1080 60p is a non-standard format for NLE such as Sony Vegas Pro.

It is really bad news for Windows users. Is there any good way to make it though? Since Sony Vegas will not load 60p mts files directly, perhaps we can do it with the help of third-party software which helps to these 60p AVCHD clips to Sony Vegas Pro supported video formats like WMV format, making it possible for us to edit the 60p mts videos in Sony Vegas Pro smoothly.

Among so much software on the market, it is strongly suggested using pav tube 60p AVCHD Video con verter. I tried the trial and it worked so i bought it right away I have no complain, the program works fine in 60p mts to wmv conversion for editing in Sony Vegas Pro. Moreover, it allows you to do simple editing to the videos such as cropping, altering video dimension, adding special effect, and adjusting video or audio parameters like Video Resolution Frame Rate or Audio Sample Rate freely as you like. It has never disappointed any users in due to its splendid performance and easy-to-use operation which goes as below:

(P.S. If you only want to deal with AVCHD MTS footages on Windows Editors: Sony Vegas, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker and Pinnacle Studio, etc, just try pav tube MTS M2TS con verter)

Firstly, download and install this con verter.

Step 1. Click "Add" to load 60p mts video files or directly drag the files into file list.

Step 2. Click "Format" bar to determine output format. For smoothly editing in Vegas, you are recommended to choose Adobe Premiere Sony Vegas -> WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv), this format is best for Sony Vegas Pro editing.

Step 3. If you would like to customize the video and audio parameters, you can click "settings", adjust the parameters as you want, like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sampling rate, bit rate, channels. (Optional)

Step 4. Click "con vert" to start to con vert 60p MTS to Sony Vegas Pro.

With this MTS to Vegas con verter, it becomes easy for you to con vert your 60p mts video to Sony Vegas Pro smoothly for editing.

Source: handycameratips.jimdo
Re: 60p AVCHD to Vegas Pro - Open AVCHD MTS in Sony Vegas Pro
January 28, 2015 12:46AM
Anyway, fr eely play M2T videos on computer and your Android iOS devices, to share on YouTube Vimeo Facebook, to conv ert AVCHD for editing or simply some other formats becomes a great demand among many folks. Anyway, while working on my latest Macbook, I needed to do the M2T conv erting to get M2T fr eely work with my Mac. Tthere are many conversion programs available on the Internet. I'd like pav tube MTS M2TS conv erter for Mac ( You can also look for Win Version : pav tube MTS M2TS conv erter).

This program is highly recommended for its easy interface, efficient workflow and reliable video quality. It will not only transcode M2T mts to MOV MP4 for native editing and playing on Win Mac, but also keeping audio and video synchronization on Mac (including Mountain Lion Mavericks). In a word, how to conv ert merge MTS M2TS footage from different cameras has become the top point.
The solution is a $35 program called pav tube (XAVC S) HD Video conv erter for Mac which can be used to convert the Sony AX100 XAVC/S files to FCP friendly Prores codec MOV format, which is intermediate format that features high performance and quality, being less processor-intensive to work with on Mac OS X. With it you are able to edit XAVC and XAVC/S files in FCP X smoothly and then share a better video with friends or post the edited videos to blog. happy room
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 24?