Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Con vert H.265 Movie from Samsung NX1 to H.265 HEVC

Posted by Andyeric 
Con vert H.265 Movie from Samsung NX1 to H.265 HEVC
March 11, 2015 12:26AM
MediaCoder H.265 encoding is open for beta testing, this is also one of the best codec features that loved by almost all users. While as someone there said' I shot some H.265 gathering videos by Samsung NX1 4K camcorder and now I want to further editing them in Sony Vegas and then for a better enjoyment on VLC player on Windows with my family members. 'Unsupported Error' happened there. I think I have to ask for some help.'
Re: Con vert H.265 Movie from Samsung NX1 to H.265 HEVC
March 11, 2015 12:26AM
Higher quality smaller size---that's the biggest highlight that brought by the new video codec H.265 HEVC. On the other hand, someone now are confused with the issues of playing H.265 HEVC movies on VLC player. It seems that we should have an intensive talking on H.265 HEVC to know how to make H.265 movies smoothly played on VLC player.
March 11, 2015 12:27AM
Tips on Con verting Samsung NX1 H.265 HEVC videos to MP4 for playback on VLC:
Step 1. Download and install the program from the website, load your original 4K source in with 'Add video' directly drag files in is available.

Step 2.Choose the right output for VLC. As we mentioned above, we would like to introduce you to select the 'HD Video'>>'H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)' as your best choice. Surely you can choose other suitable ones as you like.

Step 3. Any interests in adjusting your output videos? Additionally in the 'Edit' button on the main interface, we can 'Trim', 'Crop' to decide the video length or something else there. Do you have any interests there to have a try?

Conclusion: Tap the 'Con vert' on the main interface if you have done all the preparation work. This is the workflow that we need to tran scode H.265 to H.264, which could make the original Samsung NX1 files accepted by popular media or editing devices. What's more, let's looking forward that the news of Mac products' upgraded version coming soon!
March 11, 2015 12:27AM
Pav tube Video Con verter
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 10?