Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to manually manage packet received by device in Kernel

Posted by Naccyde 
Hi !

I would like to know how I could manually manage each packets received by a specific net_device in the Kernel ?
I do not want to use a socket, neither let the Kernel unpack them for me, or manage them for me. For example, if an ICMP packet comes, I would send an answer with my own module.

I tried with Netfilter Hooks, but they return just the IP packet, I can't access to the MAC header confused smiley

Hope I'm as clear as possible !

Thank you !
Huawei LS-S2318TP-SI-AC only supports simple Lay-2 access functions, while LS-S2318TP-EI-AC provides more powerful VLAN, QoS, multicast, security, authentication, and reliability functions. Update Madalin Stunt Cars 2 full version.
Reading all the discussion posts here was quite useful for me. I will use all the content in the paper I am writing on Cashloansnearby currently. I need to make this paper good so that my friends can enjoy reading this paper.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 21?