Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Backup & Restore Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge at Anytime

Posted by BettsHamil 
Backup & Restore Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge at Anytime
November 23, 2016 01:41AM
In case of accident data loss, you'd better backup your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. With MobileGo, you can backup your phone easily. All the contacts, photos, videos and more can be restored to your phone as you need.

[www.youtube.com]

Also works with other Samsung Galaxy Phones:
Galaxy S: S7, S6 Edge+, S6 Edge, S6, S5;
Galaxy Note: Note5, Note4, Note Edge, Note 3;
other Galaxy: Galaxy J7, Galaxy J5, Galaxy A7, etc.
Great informative site. I'm really impressed after 123essay reading this blog post. I really appreciate the time and effort you spend to share this with us! I do hope to read more updates from you.
Re: Backup & Restore Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge at Anytime
January 17, 2017 04:44AM
As what i know, we can use a third party app to transfer data from samsung galaxy to computer.
i know an app really helpful, it could backup everything from your phone to pc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2017 04:45AM by xnik.
January 19, 2017 01:06AM
Thanks for sharing this, there're many apps could help and i found Coolmuster Android Assistant works great, you can use it to backup and restore samsung galaxy data in one click.
how to transfer samsung galaxy contacts to computer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2017 01:13AM by sdyu.
March 06, 2017 10:02PM
Samsung Backup is such a smart Samsung data backup and management software, which can not only copy and backup data for Samsung phone to computer, but also works perfectly in restoring data from computer to any android phone directly

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2017 10:06PM by Ibllkuy.
As we know, due to some mistakenly deleting, factory resetting or other unknown reasons, we may suffer the situation of losing personal data on Android phone. Fortunately, with android data transfer, you can easily and quickly back up everything on your Android, such as photos, music, videos, contacts, SMS, call history, apps, calendar, etc. With a simple click, you can recover all deleted data files. Besides, you are allowed to selectively choose only the data files you want back to recover.
how to transfer contacts from android to computer
how to transfer photos from android to computer
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 21?