Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some IPv6 poject for Linux

Posted by Luki 
Some IPv6 poject for Linux
October 01, 2010 11:28AM
Hello!

I am looking for advice. I have to write some programming project that is connected with IPv6 and I decided to do something for Linux (as I learn Linux kernel actually it would be nice if it was something connected with kernel code as well, maybe some module). At first I`ve been thinking about some NAT-PT (IPv4-IPv6) implementation for Linux, but exploring Internet I realized that such a projects have already been done so now I am not sure what would be better: thinking about some other idea or trying to do the same but in better way (maybe such NAT-PT can be implemented only as a kernel module?). I just would like to ask You for opinions. Maybe some of You know some other aspect of IPv6 protocol that would be worth coding for Linux? I appreciate every suggestion from You.
Luki
Re: Some IPv6 poject for Linux
October 01, 2010 11:31AM
sorry for mistake in topic name
September 04, 2015 07:01AM
Oh! then please share your topic.If i have information and tutorials that i will share for you.Try to search on the internet and other resources for your topic related information.I hope thesse best essays are helpful for your project .visit and find good solution.
February 10, 2016 12:44PM
You can get it from content writing service and from internet or other resources
The Linux kernel has supported IPv6 since the very beginning, around 1996, and has adapted to keep up with the revisions and enhancements of IPv6-related RFCs over the years. Today, virtually no Linux distribution ships a kernel that does not include the IPv6 module compiled and loaded by default. pass4sure 300-135
May 22, 2017 06:41AM
Once the across the board picture decides it has an IPv6 address, it naturally arranges itself to use it. Take note of that since Clearwater does not support double stack, across the dissertation writing services board pictures default to using their IPv4 address in preference to their IPv6 address on the off chance that they have both.
July 31, 2017 03:50AM
Gracious! at that point please share your topic.If i have data and instructional exercises that i will share for you.Try to seek on the web and different assets for your subject related information.I seek thesse best expositions are useful after your venture .visit and discover great arrangement. Dissertation Proposal Writing Services
October 06, 2018 11:04PM
Well, in today’s internet world, content is the formula for success for every online business is just articles marketing so I would recommend you hire SEO content writing service for best results.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 19?