Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from Huawei Honor V10

Posted by fhhtg 
How to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from Huawei Honor V10
March 27, 2018 11:31PM
The Huawei Honor V10 is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Honor V10 packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 13-megapixel front shooter for selfies.

The Huawei Honor V10 runs Android 8.0 and is powered by a 3750mAh non removable battery. It measures 157.00 x 74.98 x 6.97 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 172.00 grams.

Mthod to recover lost data on huawei honor v10:

We recommend a software called Android Data Recovery to you , He said that it can recover deleted my data such as photos and videos. After a while, I recover my deleted data from my huawei honor v10 by Android Data Recovery.

More info;

Transfer Data from Android to Huawei Honor V10
If you want to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from Huawei Honor V10, you can try Android Recovery program. It is useful for you.
In this case, you simply need Android Data Recovery to help you recover lost data from huawei phone. It supports almost all kinds of Android device, such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC, LG, Sony Xperia, Huawei, Xiaomi, OnePlus and etc.
It used its powerful scanning algorithm to help you deeply scan your mobile phone, and easily recover data under any data loss scenario. You should have a try!
how to recover deleted data from android
Re: How to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from Huawei Honor V10
August 16, 2018 03:23AM
Huawei data recovery software allows us to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from Huawei Honor V10 before they are overwritten by new data. The software can help us access deleted and lost data, such as contacts, text messages, videos, photo, call logs, etc and get them back easily. All we need is a computer. After connecting them to computer, we can do the data recovery directly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2018 03:23AM by wuliusudu.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 11?