AVCHD file from Canon Vixia R400
January 09, 2015 01:51AM
AVCHD file from Canon Vixia R400
Re: AVCHD file from Canon Vixia R400
January 09, 2015 01:54AM
iMovie doesn't recognize AVCHD file from Canon Vixia R400

To successfully get Canon Vixia HF R400 MTS files to iMovie for further editing, what should we do? The best solution is to transcode Canon AVCHD to a iMovie most compatible format.

The Canon camera is a HF R400. My granddaughters birthday is this Saturday. I want to take pictures in HD and then edit my MTS video which is from my Canon HF R400 with iMovie. When I shot and tried to import, iMovie doesn't recognize the file. Is there a way to transcode Canon HF R400 MTS to iMovie?

MTS progressive is a very popular format for us. It is not a standard format for many non-linear editors including iMovie. If you want to get Canon HF R400 mts files compatible with iMovie, you need to convert my AVCHD files from VIXIA R400 firstly.

After searching, I find this a powerful and easy-to-use Canon MTS Con verter for Mac and I will introduce it to all of you. With reliable video quality, it seemed to be the best MTS Conv erter for iMovie. Now I am able to co nvert AVCHD footage from R400 Camcorder to AIC(Apple Intermediate Codec) for smoothly iMovie editing. No need to set up it specifically, move your mouse and do a few clicks. My iMovie can successfully allow for easy and direct importing of videos from my R400 camcorder, it is very unreliable and unstable.

Pavt ube MTS Con verter for Mac

source: videostepconvertmap.blogspot
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 5?