Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Importance of Degree

Posted by Raquel 
Importance of Degree
March 03, 2017 04:04PM
Nowadays each one only gets an education for getting degree due to this more of the profession and new learner try to get non fake college degree so that they can grow with experience in short time. Somewhere only need to show the degree to get batter designation what you want, but for that you cannot be proceeded.
Re: Importance of Degree
February 19, 2018 05:20AM
I agree to a certain extent, however, still believe that there are still many students who study for knowledge as well. Just see this page.
July 10, 2018 12:13PM
interesting one [forum.kernelnewbies.org]
September 25, 2018 06:55AM
Hi Raquel
This is a nice post relating to the importance of a degree. I agree with Link Building Agency
some context that the degree is important but I today's era the technical knowledge I think has more importance
thanks
Arsala
October 03, 2018 06:01AM
degree is really very important! the basis when you apply for job then first question is about degree, then the other question of working, experience and so on. even you want to open your own standard company then also you need to be a degree. do not think that degree have no value or its just useless. my father is accountant and we have our own company i said to my father make me an owner of this professional bookkeeping services and he said no my dear you work as a worker but i can not give you a CEO or another chair until and unless you does not have degree. thumbs down so now i am doing CA then i will make CEO of my father company smileys with beer smiling bouncing smiley
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 13?