Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need Help In My Online Assignment Website Project

Posted by BrendaDavidson 
Need Help In My Online Assignment Website Project
April 17, 2017 01:20PM
I am a student of computer science and working on my live online project and building a website which is based on WordPress. I am using a plugin named as visual composer suggested by my friend. But I am having some problems when I try to customize the footer section of the website I am unable to edit using VC plugin. and the header section is also only one image so I also want to change it and want to use the slider instead of the header image. Although the page section is almost done and still I am working on it. I don't have much time to research and the submission date is 25 April 2017 and I need help with my assignment if anybody who knows the complete WordPress CMS and have got my points which I want to do please contact me and help me to complete it.
Re: Need Help In My Online Assignment Website Project
October 25, 2017 05:25AM
If you need help with any paperwork related assignment you can just move to this site and ask for their help. It's the best service you'll find!
Buy Assignment Online
May 03, 2018 03:32AM
If you search material for your assignment topic on the google and you didn't find anything on the internet then its little bit hard to submit assignment on the time and I understand that how difficult it is for students to submit their assignments on due date in this situation that’s why every student need to buy Assignment online from the Assignment master writing service of the UK, it is the student’s first choice.
We are dedicated to create your brand, grow your business, create success for our clients by providing versatile digital solutions, custom software, and internet marketing strategy. [skypotential.co.uk]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 7?