Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need Help to Add Star Rating Option on Website

Posted by tessabatiste 
Need Help to Add Star Rating Option on Website
November 24, 2017 02:16AM
Nowadays I see on many websites that have customer review option where any customer can give the star rating review on your website. I want to add that one to my HND Assignments writing service providing website so anyone helps me that how I can add that one option on my website. My friend suggests me about feefo service but I don't know how to get that service? Some tell me this work can be done by Programming or coding.
Any tips or guides will be highly appreciated!
Hey, I have a gaming website on which I am also want to get star rating but I never do it first that's why looking to get assistance. If you have got this solution of star rating or customer review so share with me because I want to get a star on my 2018 Subway Surfer Hack Tool, I am also finding the solution of this issue that how I can resolve it. If anyone knows about this so share your experience with me. My website developed in Wordpress so give me any solution.
Assignment help
September 19, 2018 02:05AM
We have already set a high standard for assignments . We always make sure that we maintain that standard because our customer satisfaction is our main priority. We have a strict quality control unit. They scrutinize the solutions and assure us about the quality. We do not compromise with the quality. If we are not satisfied, we ask the writers to revise the assignment solutions.Expert assignment helpers of Allassignmenthelp are well efficient and capable of creating unique assignments for college or university students all across the globe
Java assignment help
Programming assignment help
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 23?