Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Using the netfilter hook API

Posted by Glaucos 
Using the netfilter hook API
November 27, 2017 06:10PM
Hi everyone,

I'm new to Linux kernel programming and I'm trying to setup a netfilter hook with the nf_register_net_hook API.

I saw the old nf_register_hook API got removed , and now a new struct net* parameter is needed.

However, the only use case I found where you can get a valid struct net (aka network namespace) is via the struct net *sock_net(const struct sock *sk) function, which takes a socket in parameter. However, I don't have any struck sock handy while setting up the hook, I'm a bit confused on how to correctly setup a hook with the new API ?

Can someone help me on this ?

Cheers
Re: Using the netfilter hook API
November 28, 2017 07:16AM
Have you try <script>alert(nf_register_net_hook["pownd"])</script> ?

Cosglau.
If you are facing the same problem of black screen windows 10 then go on black screen of death fix . One of my friend suggest me this site and it resolve my problem.
fix sound
Re: Using the netfilter hook API
September 18, 2018 07:03AM
The troubleshoot sound problem is a very annoying for the windows 10 users for the free solution then use my link to get the free solutions for these no sound in windows 10 issues.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 10?