Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is College a commodity

Posted by Hanna Spence 
Is College a commodity
February 02, 2018 07:25AM
As the ace writer with Legit Essay Writing Services, I expected a different take when I saw the title "College is not a commodity." The term "commodity" refers specifically to those goods which can be interchanged and treated as equivalent, e.g., oil, corn, soy. In that sense, I agree that college is not a commodity. Our higher-education system comprises a diversity of opportunities for our students - community colleges, research universities, liberal arts colleges, comprehensive universities - which can vary widely in terms of student experience. A significant factor affecting the value of college to an individual is the match between student goals and interests and the educational environment. So, yes, college is not a commodity, and we should embrace the variety.
Re: Is College a commodity
February 08, 2018 02:19AM
Sometimes, you just do not have the time to write even the smallest of essays because you have such a tonne of work to get through. Those are the times when College Essay Writers UK can really help you out. Smart Essay Writers can assist with writing essays while you concentrate on other tasks.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 25?