Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

building dependencies for kernel modules in cross compiling environment

I tried to execute depmod.pl with the following command:
$ depmod.pl \
> -k ./vmlinux -F ./System.map \
> -b ${PRJROOT}/images/modules-2.6.20/lib/modules > \
> ${PRJROOT}/images/modules-2.6.20/lib/modules/2.6.20/modules.dep

However the file path is different in my execution environment and it is valid for sure.

it is giving error message as follows:
"depmod.pl : command not found" even though executable for perl is available and it's path was aleady added in the PATH ( /usr/bin/perl )env variable.
I have checked that the depmod.pl is made as executable in the file's properties.

I am trying this for cross compiled output files vmlinux and System.map and the depmod.pl file is taken from busybox 1.22.1 located in examples folder of busy box source.

Please let me know the reason why it is not building dependencies in modules.dep file.
I tried to execute depmod.pl with the following command:
$ depmod.pl \
> -k ./vmlinux -F ./System.map \
> -b ${PRJROOT}/images/modules-2.6.20/lib/modules > \
> ${PRJROOT}/images/modules-2.6.20/lib/modules/2.6.20/modules.dep

However the file path is different in my execution environment and it is valid for sure. The file path here i mean to say are for the files vmlinux, System.map , modules.dep and the folder path for modules are in a different location in my executing environment than this but i gave it correctly for sure.

it is giving error message as follows:
"depmod.pl : command not found" even though executable for perl is available and it's path was aleady added in the PATH ( /usr/bin/perl )env variable.
I have checked that the depmod.pl is made as executable in the file's properties.

I am trying this for cross compiled output files vmlinux and System.map and the depmod.pl file is taken from busybox 1.22.1 located in examples folder of busy box source.

Please let me know the reason why it is not building dependencies in modules.dep file.
Re: building dependencies for kernel modules in cross compiling environment
November 14, 2017 05:30AM
After lots of practice now i got methods to manage my documents because this saved documents my computer windows 10 amazing tutorial website if you are not visit my documents windows 10 so far then guys just click and read all the functionality of the where are my documents in windows 10.
Kernel modules are pieces of code that can be loaded and unloaded into the kernel upon demand. They extend the functionality of the kernel without the need to reboot the system. To create a kernel module, you can read The Linux Kernel Module Programming Guide. A module can be configured as built-in or loadable. There can be prizelava where you'll find all your solutions.
Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. Life The Game
I believe that this
Yoo man !! Thank you for sharing building dependencies for kernel modules in cross compiling environment. We need this. Best Food Processors for Nut Butters
web with tiktok musically fans and heart crowns

You create a typical Tik Tok video by first selecting a soundtrack from the app' music listing, then recording, using a telephone digital camera (the default is the front-facing selfie cam).
I opened modules.dep file and checked the rows with .ko files listed. I saw that some of them didn't correspond to the .ko files and were empty. Will it cause any issues or problems? This topic is marked as solved on linuxquestions forum, but the last question is not answered. Can I get college essay help here?
Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with us, I really enjoyed your post because it's really very helpful and informative for me!
regards
ISO Certification in Philippines | ISO Certification in Saudi arabia | ISO Certification in iraq
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 25?