Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Software Engineer-Device Driver (virtualization storage), Fremont, CA

Software Engineer - Device Driver

Type: Full-Time position

Job Description:
3PAR, leader in virtualization storage, is actively seeking to hire a software engineer to join our Driver Development team in Fremont, CA. In this position, you will design, develop and maintain device drivers for our existing and future Fibre Channel, iSCSI, SAS and FCoE adapters for our high-end Utility Storage Server products. Other responsibilities will include interacting with the adapter suppliers and working with 3PAR customer support engineers to diagnose storage adapter-related problems reported by customers.

Experience and Skills:
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of development experience in device drivers or Operating System kernels
• UNIX or Linux multi-threaded kernel programming
• Strong C programming skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills

Preferred Skills:
• A good understanding of the following:
• SCSI protocol
• Fibre channel protocol
• Storage architectures
• Distributed architectures

Please apply to: [3par.submit4jobs.com]
Re: Software Engineer-Device Driver (virtualization storage), Fremont, CA
May 19, 2017 03:54AM
A software engineer is a man who applies the standards of Write an Essay For Me software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make PCs or anything containing software work.
If it still exists I would like to apply for this. Presently Am staying at Home Stays in Coorg
Complexity increases the risk of greater costs when higher levels of expertise are needed to implement, manage, and maintain the solution. HC3 is a single-vendor solution that is highly reliable and easy to maintain. With only one support number, issues get resolved quickly and efficiently.
Jace Wayland Leather Jacket
AppLock is a lightweight Android app that enables users to apply a lock on almost any type of file or app on their devices, preventing access to your locked apps and private data without a password.
Visit the official site for the latest information
Myccpay.com is the official online website/portal, which accepts the payments through Mid-America, Total and Monterey bank credit card.
Baren-Boym is a group of high-class experts, who deal with each and every task from a human-focused viewpoint. Remaining a standout among st the most progressive building configuration organizations, Spazeapparel Women Clothing our group creates inventive structure arrangements concentrating on fulfilling client's greatest desires and needs.
Mostly we face problems while writing assignments is because of lack of writing skills or we don’t know from where I will get proper information for my assignment. To solve this issue many online assignment help service are available in market.
Get our study help services online by our experts.Once you take our service, we can guarantee you free academic days.our experts have 10+years experience in education field.They provide you best content for your study.Hire today by sign in on www.studentsassignmenthelp.com
I Loved The Way You Discuss The Topic Great Work Thanks For The Share.
[casestudieshelp.xyz]
I really admire your efforts. These are really beautiful. I have totally agreed with you. Thanks for providing such information. Just as in writing resonance structures.
Costumes
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 12?