Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Linux Kernel Engineer

Posted by anand 
Linux Kernel Engineer
October 23, 2010 03:29AM
Hi,

Greetings to you.

This is Anand from PriorityONE Consulting!!!!

We, at PriorityONE, help our clients in searching, selecting and managing the "ever valuable" human assets. Formed in 2002, PriorityONE enjoys an enviable reputation for delivering efficient, effective and professional solutions to meet our IT and ITES clients’ diverse recruitment needs. We guide the candidates too about the best opportunities in the marketplace, and constantly advise them in their career progression.

We currently have openings with our esteemed client, Storage Product dev company, Bangalore. Candidates from premium institute (IITs, NIT/RECs, IT-BHU, University of Pune, BITS, IIITs, IISc, ISM, etc) would be preferred. We would be glad if you can help us with the following:

1. An updated profile of yours (is mandatory, of course  )
2. Your compensation (current and expected) details; details like your exact break-up would always be welcome
3. Notice period and extent of negotiability
4. Date of birth
5. Any specific reasons due to which you are considering a change

Hereby I dont want to disclose the company name here as it is Highly confidential.

Product dev company is headquartered in the Bay Area and has additional operations in Bangalore (India) and is developing hardware and software products for data center servers.

The team comprises leading technology and business experts. They include Raj Parekh (formerly: CTO, Sun, and co-founder, SGI), Dr. Kumar Ganapathy (formerly: co-founder, VxTel, acquired by Intel), Prof. Vijay Karamcheti (Assoc. Prof. Computer Science, New York University and research scientist, Google), and Ken Okin (formerly, VP Desktop Engineering at Sun). They have demonstrated the vision and the skills required to build successful technology companies from scratch.

The company is on a growth path and is about the release its first product in the market. The opportunities for dynamic people with motivation are limitless – you will get to work on cutting edge technology, will work with a world class team, and will grow professionally at a much rapid pace than anywhere else.

Founded : 2006
Headquarters : San Francisco Bay Area

Job Description:
We are recruiting a world-class systems team that will have the opportunity to define the next generation server architecture. Virident offers a dynamic and challenging environment, cutting edge technology, and a wealth of career growth options.

The primary job responsibility will be to design and develop system software, with associated responsibilities such as reviews, mentoring, debugging and troubleshooting.

Qualification:
BE or higher Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering

Experience:
3-6 Years

Work Location:
Bangalore

Requirements:
Software Engineer

Must Have:
Strong C programming, multithreading
Deep understanding of processor architecture, SMP systems, and memory hierarchy

Good understanding of the Linux kernel, driver development and troubleshooting
Familiarity with OS concepts, multiprocessing, process scheduling, VM subsystem
Good communication skills -- technical documentation, code review, reporting results

Ability to work with co-located as well as distributed teams

Additional:
Knowledge of processor virtualization (Xen, Vmware, QEMU, Vserver)
Knowledge of IO Buses: PCI and PCI-X, PCI-Express, Hypertransport
Knowledge of system bring up and boot process, familiarity with BIOS and boot loaders
Knowledge of storage models, storage hierarchy, and consistency models
Experience working with GNU toolchains, source control (CVS/Subversion)

--

Regards
Anand Vedhathri
PriorityONE India Pvt Ltd.
Email ID: anand@priorityoneindia.com
Web Blog: PriorityOne's Blog
Stay Cool! Be in Touch!
Re: Linux Kernel Engineer
May 19, 2017 01:15AM
Linux was initially developed for personal computers in view of the Intel x86 design, but has since been ported to a greater number of stages than whatever other working system. Because of the dominance of pay to write my assignment Android on cell phones, Linux has the biggest introduced base of all broadly useful working systems.
Re: Linux Kernel Engineer
October 30, 2017 04:07AM
The Linux Kernel Engineer that you are talking about is a very nice person too. In fact, you may realize facts at a slower pace, all the while other people may start to realize them with some gap. It is really important to understand this and keep on moving with the help of others. Assignment Hub - Archaeology Assignments Service .In fact, you may make it easier for them to work on these people and provide them evidence to control their habitats.
Thesis Writing Service
February 01, 2018 12:34AM
Good way of telling, <a href="[www.dissertationinc.com] Writing Service</a> good post to take facts regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am going to deliver in my college
John Edward
February 22, 2018 01:18AM
I loved the way you discuss the topic great work thanks for the share. Java Programming Project Help Service
Brian Joseph
February 22, 2018 01:21AM
I'm getting excited about this kind of beneficial information of your stuff in the future dissertation help
It’s really a very nice article amazing in fact. For students help you just look at the Assignment help given by the assignment experts. Opting for our Assignment Help Online could be ideal for such students and they can get a complete assignment solution from us.We have a team of professional writers & provide best solution according to given guideline.
Re: Thesis Writing Service
May 16, 2018 10:07PM
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. hotmail sign up login
Case study writing service
July 17, 2018 05:19AM
Students Assignment Help offers the best case study writing service. We have the top assignment writers who provide excellent quality assignment writing services to the students. Our professional writers have proficiency in a writing assignment. You can email us at info@studentsassignmenthelp.com
Case study help
August 17, 2018 05:28AM
Students Assignment Help offers the best case study help to the students of various universities at a low price. Our highly-experienced writers are available online 24x7 for providing guidance to the students for any kind of academic help. For more details email, us at info@studentsassignmenthelp.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 12?