Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Excellent openings for Kernel developers!!

Posted by Stally 
Excellent openings for Kernel developers!!
January 21, 2011 03:59AM
Hey Developers,

I have fantastic job openings for Kernel developers with a very Big Research and Development house which is based at various Europe locations including UK,Germany, Netherlands, Finland, Poland and France

They are looking for bright C++ or C programmers with strong Kernel Development exposure.

The developer skilled with Algorithms, DSP, Device drivers, Embedded, Micro controllers or processors will have advantage.

The candidates eligible for the same should be from EU countries.

Looking forward to see some great response.

Reply on

k.shah@vertex-solutions.co.uk, sukhjindersingh@vertex-solutions.co.uk

Alternatively please call me on my UK number +44- (0) 1442 506 445.

Regards
Sukhjinder/ Kunal

"[uk.linkedin.com];

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2011 04:00AM by Stally.
Re: Excellent openings for Kernel developers!!
September 27, 2017 10:01AM
Some of my friends worked for this company. If you're intersted in their experience, you may sneak a peek at these guys and see if it's worth this.
December 20, 2017 06:58AM
Much obliged, this is in each regard what I have to know. Much thanks to you, it's extremely fascinating. I want you to enjoy all that life has to offer and each accomplishment in future. do my assignment online
• Assignments are often considered the burden on the mind of students not giving them ample time for any other activities. Lack of time denies students from performing their beloved hobbies, ceasing them from participating in any sports, cultural affairs. Hence, no overall growth for them. Online Assignment help
Assignment help
March 20, 2019 02:54AM
I am an assignment writer to students assignment help. I have completed many assignment writing projects. students assignment help is an online portal which provides assignment help to students. It is working for 11 countries now. We have many experts and scholars and are qualified from world best universities. Our best part of services is we provide free reviews, unique content, high-quality content.
April 03, 2019 07:28AM
Singaporeassignmenthelp.com is here to reduce all your academic burden and release your tensions of help with my assignment at any time.
It is nice to see such useful Research and Development. It is a good platform for the people to get their requirements. Asda George Discount Code
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 11?