Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Transfer iTunes to Galaxy S7 Supported Formats

Posted by DJ.Emily 
Transfer iTunes to Galaxy S7 Supported Formats
July 07, 2016 11:21PM
If you have a lot of iTunes movies and TV shows, you would like to sync them to your mew Galaxy S7 for playing anytime anywhere. But things doesn't as simple as you think, many issues would arise when you are ready to play, you may find you can't open the iTunes movies and music on Galaxy S7, and you can't enjoy those iTunes movies on Samsung Galaxy S7 whenever you tried many times. Since all iTunes movies are locked by something called DRM protection. If you want to play rented or purchased iTunes movies on Galaxy S7, you need to remove DRM protection from iTunes M4V movie and convert them to Galaxy S7 best supported formats.

Steps: How to Remove DRM from iTuens and Convert to Galaxy S7 formats: www.hivimoore.com
Re: Transfer iTunes to Galaxy S7 Supported Formats
February 12, 2017 10:37PM
Fortunately, I've searched for and tested some adoptable ways which can help you transfer music from iTunes to Galaxy Note 7/5/Edge/4. The best way I recommend to you must be transferring the data with Samsung Transfer. With this tool, you don't need to via complicated steps but just some simple clicks just as follows
How to copy music from Samsung to iTunes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2017 10:38PM by Ballyjr.
March 08, 2017 12:34AM
Conveying respects to admirable elders and evincing reverence to loved mates fetches to mind a contentment of being able to laud received cosset and support that cherishes existence. Picking mind-gauging gifts and delectable assorts for chosen individuals lets you showcase your feelings for them in a very exquisite manner. Send Gifts to Japan by the e-shopping zones and deliver to your revered senior deep-felt regards. [www.thejapanflorist.com]
October 11, 2017 04:00AM
Before transfer these iTunes movies to android devices. I prefer to convert iTunes M4V videos to common MP4 format at first. iTunes movies/TV shows are encrypted with DRM protection, it can't be play on any non-Apple devices. With using DRM removal program, you will be able to enjoy these videos on any devices freely. Tuneskit DRM converter for Mac is my option. It is designed to convert videos with quality lossless.

See more at:
DRM Audio Converter for Mac

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2017 04:02AM by korence.
October 17, 2017 10:00PM
As we all known, movies you purchased from iTunes are M4V format with DRM protection. If you want to watch iTunes videos on non-apple devices, you should remove DRM protection and change its format. You can try Ondesoft DRM Media Converter. It works on both Mac and Windows. What's more, Ondesoft iTunes DRM Media Converter allows you to remove DRM and convert M4V videos to MP4 videos for Galaxy S7 at a 30 faster speed.
i use Avdshare Video Converter to successfully Transfer iTunes to Galaxy S7
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 5?