Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Edit NX1 4K H.265 files in Adobe Premiere Pro/Sony Vegas Pro

Posted by Andyeric 
Edit NX1 4K H.265 files in Adobe Premiere Pro/Sony Vegas Pro
January 27, 2015 11:22PM
What a pity that the output footage H.264 cannot be accept well by Adobe Premiere Sony Vegas! In order to get a nice watching of these videos, we need to do some changes. Luckily, we have the pav tube NX1 H.265 Video conv erter, with the upgraded version 4.8.2.0, it can work the H.265 HEVC codec well. As we all know the best codec for Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas is MPEG-2, so we just transcode our NX1 H.265 footage to MPEG, right?
Editing Nikon D810 MOV in Windows Movie Maker
September 02, 2016 08:16AM
Same issue arises when you tries to import Nikon D810 MOV in Windows Movie Maker. I am telling you about this as I have faced it and to fix it I have used Nikon video camera converter tool. It is really very helpful tool as it transcode the video format to Windows Movie Maker supportable format and after then you don’t need to take trouble for editing of your video. If you need then you must try it…. once
Download GarageBand for Windows PC & Laptop for free. Actually garageband is an iOS app which cant be directly used in any Windows PC.

download garageband for windows
Any student placing Custom Research Paper Writing Services order with our custom writing provision company is assured of receiving Research Paper Writing Services that is 100% unique.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 2?