Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unable to apply sysctl patch in kernel 2.6.18

Posted by Rajesh 
I wanted to reserve ports for applications using fixed port numbers using sysctl , but my current kernel version's sysctl does not support
fixed port number option , from "[sophie.aero.jussieu.fr]; i got a patch for the same but the patch porting is not straight forward , like "proc_do_large_bitmap" handlers are missing in my kernel.

please can some suggest sysctl patch or place where i can kind patch for the kernel "kernel-2.6.18.custom_1.4",the patch which i found out was for "kernel-2.6.18-238.el5".

Im looking to patch my current kernel and upgrading the entire kernel is not an option for me.
Movies
December 01, 2018 05:35AM
Moviebox App is one of the most popular on-demand video watching apps in the world for all the movie-fanatics out there. It is one application which is compatible with all Operating Systems, whether your smartphone runs on iOS, Android, Mac, or Windows.
Get some cool friends on pof, pof login
TikTok app is one of the most popular apk. But Due to some problem, it could banned by google and apple. So if want to know other apps like TikTok, then click here Alternatives of TikTok app
Patrick
Re: Movies
May 16, 2019 05:38AM
Andres Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Moviebox
> App
is one of the most popular on-demand
> video watching apps in the world for all the
> movie-fanatics out there. It is one application
> which is compatible with all Operating Systems,
> whether your smartphone runs on iOS, Android, Mac,
> or Windows.

How to jailbreak firestick 2019
great post <a href="[lord-images.com] Wallpaper</a>
Cyberflix tv is a robust app for watching movies and tv shows online on your android devices.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 18?