Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Adobe Premiere Pro: Importing MTS Files No Audio

Posted by Andyeric 
Adobe Premiere Pro: Importing MTS Files No Audio
January 09, 2015 02:02AM
Are you still suffering no audio problem when loading Sony HDR-PJ430V mts in Premiere Pro CC? In this article, we will give you the best solution to import and edit PJ430V AVCHD MTS files in PPro CC without problems.

I've had Sony HDR-PJ430V camcorder for about 2 weeks now. It does its primary job (recording videos) outstandingly and i can highly recommend this product if your primary concern is video capabilities. While it has some flaws that annoy me, if I drop a .mts file from my sony camera into Premiere Pro CC, it shows video but no sound? If I drop it into CS5.5 the sound works. I don't know why it happens.

People who are using MTS files with Adobe Premiere Pro(especially CC7) often have the similar problems Premiere Pro missing audio tracks for .MTS files. As far as I know, there are 3 ways that might help you resolve your work- Premiere Pro CC, Sony HDR-PJ430V MTS files, metadata and no audio:

1. Install an earlier version of premiere pro like 4 – 5 depending what version fits what you do……(DO NOT UPDATE!!!)
2. Import the ENTIRE CARD, very important, all the files from your card to your PC/Mac, the metadata should be located somewhere in a folder within the card, it’s not on the .mts file.
3. Conv ert MTS clips from Sony HDR-PJ430V into another format for Adobe Premiere Pro CC and relink against the transcoded version. It will get the audio back into Premiere. Might be a bit time consuming but it works.

In terms of the third method, we have made some searches ,and found that the Adobe Premiere Pro CC can edit the file formats of .mpeg2, .mov, etc. So, conver ting Sony HDR-PJ430V MTS file to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro CC editing is a best choice.
Steps to co nvert Sony HDR-PJ430V MTS videos to Premiere Pro CC acceptable format for correctly importing

Here we recommend the easy-to-use yet professional application Pavt ube MTS/M2TS Conv erter for Mac. Just download it and follow the simple steps below to transcode Sony HDR-PJ430V MTS for Premiere Pro CC editable format. With it, you can also conv ert any video shooting with AVCHD camcorders to popular video format like MKV, M4V, MOV, AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, etc. The con version is easy to handle and only with a few simple clicks, you can finish the con version without facing any glitches.

source: [videostepconvertmap.blogspot.jp]
Re: Adobe Premiere Pro: Importing MTS Files No Audio
June 18, 2015 10:53PM
Here we recommend the easy-to-use yet professional application Pavt ube MTS/M2TS Conv erter for Mac. Just download it and follow the simple steps below to transcode Sony HDR-PJ430V MTS for Premiere Pro CC editable format. With it, you can also conv ert any video shooting with AVCHD camcorders to popular video format like MKV, M4V, MOV, AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, etc. The con version is easy to handle and only with a few simple clicks, you can finish the con version without facing any glitches.
meizu m2 note
meizu m1 note
OPPO Find 5
meizu mx5
iDealshare VideoGo is highly recommended to convert AVCHD mts, m2ts etc to Adobe Premiere Pro more supported video format
Our Custom Essay Services is the best and highly ranked by students because of our dedication to keeping the promise. Whatever you read from the website about us is true, and we are committed to delivering well prepared papers to meet your entire write my Top Essay Writing Service academic needs.
[www.meldaresearch.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 13?