Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Add iTunes Library to Windows Media Player

Posted by DJ.Emily 
Add iTunes Library to Windows Media Player
May 02, 2016 07:37AM
Once you buy songs or video from iTunes Store, you really get DRM protected content, which you will not be able to play on your own media players and other non-Apple mobile players. You can not directly transfer the iTunes files to Windows Media Player either. This file copyright protection technology is called DRM. Usually, iTunes downloaded files come with the DRM protection in M4A/M4P/M4B/M4V formats etc, while Windows Media Player only supports .wma, .mp3 audio and .wmv, .avi, .mp4 video. This is why we can't transfer downloaded video or songs files from iTunes to Windows Media Player directly.

In order to transfer iTunes to Windows Media Player we need remove DRM protection from those songs and convert to Windows Media Player supported media formats such as WMV/MP4/AVI:
- WMV - Windows Media Video, it's a official video container formats for WMP.
- MP4 - MPEG-4 video, the most universal video format compatible with any devices and media players.
- AVI - Audio Video Interleave, introduced by Microsoft, supported well by WMP.

Here I would recommend DRM Media Converter which combines both DRM Removal and Media Converter. With the advanced built-in DRM remove technology, it is able to remove DRM protection and convert iTunes videos to unprotected common or HD videos and allows you play the conVerted video files on Windows Media Player or other devices, like Xbox One, Xbox 360, WD TV, Plex, Roku 3, PS4, PS3, Chromecast, XBMC, Panasonic TV, Sony TV, Samsung TV, LG TV as well as all Tablets and Smartphones, any smart TVs, game consoles, HD media players, media servers and other portable devices. It also means you can keep rentals forever easily!

DRM Media Converter: [www.hivimoore.com]
2016 Best DRM Media Converter Review: [www.hivimoore.com]

Download and install it. 100% safe and clean.
- Download Link: [www.hivimoore.com]
- Buy Link: [shopper.mycommerce.com]

Below is the step-by-step guide on remove iTunes DRM protection legally and convert iTunes videos to Windows Media supported video/audio file: [isharesky.blogspot.com]
Re: Add iTunes Library to Windows Media Player
May 26, 2016 04:23AM
Fifa 17 Coins Xbox 360,Xbox One,PS3, PS4, PC And IOS
June 27, 2016 11:04PM
To reset iTunes backup password, the professional iTunes backup password recovery software is Smartkey iTunes Backup Password Recovery. It can help you recover all versions iTunes backup password easily.

Read more:
Find lost password
July 08, 2016 03:29AM
How to reset forgotten Windows login password? A few days ago, I had met the headache things that I had forgotten Windows login password. The login screen rejected my password. I was frustrated because there was very important data on my disk and I couldn’t reinstall the OS. However, I fortunately got Windows Password Key to reset forgotten Windows password instantly yet no data loss. It is really a nice Windows administrator password recovery tool. I get it from [www.lostwindowspassword.com]
July 25, 2016 11:07PM
If your Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP runs too slow or you want to clean up registry and junk files in it, hey you can use Tenorshare Windows Care Genius to clean up Windows registry. It is able to speed up your slow Windows PC. See more at [www.tenorshare.com]
December 20, 2017 06:31AM
Please well know that iTunes movies are created by Apple, while Windows media player allows Windows ecosystem. Besides, iTunes movie and TV shows are encrypted by FairPlay DRM protection created by Apple. If you want to add iTunes library on Windows media player, you should get rid of this DRM protection with the help of DRM media converter crack, which can remove drm from iTunes M4V and convert iTunes M4V to Windows compatible formats. But please also be well noted removing DRM is illegal in some countries, make sure you are allowed to do that and use it for personal use.
By the way, DRmare has unveiled its Christmas Sales Promotion, in which you can get this software at up to 50% discount.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 7?