Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to Recover Deleted Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S8?

Posted by Arelonyar 
How to Recover Deleted Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S8?
October 11, 2018 06:08AM
"How can I do to get back all my contacts and photos from my locked Samsung Galaxy S7, I forget the lock screen password, so I have to restore it back to factory settings. Please help!!!"

Lost contacts after factory restore? Lost your contacts due to OS update? The contacts missing after Rooting or ROM flashing? No matter what's the reason that you lost your contacts, photos and other data, to recover data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, what you need is just the Samsung Galaxy Recovery.

Samsung Galaxy Recovery is the all-around data recovery tool for Samsung user to get back lost and deleted files including contacts, SMS, photos, audios, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, document and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy phone in a click.

Related: Restore SMS from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2018 06:11AM by Arelonyar.
Re: How to Recover Deleted Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S8?
October 22, 2018 04:31AM
Android data recover software offers us an easy way to Recover Deleted Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S8. The deleted lost data can be scanned out and recovered to pc by the software. You just need a computer. After connecting Samsung Galaxy S8 to computer via usb cable, you can recover the deleted lost data back.
Android Data Recovery is highly recommend to you. It supports you recover all file types: Messages, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Notes And Much More. The steps are easy to follow with three simple steps to retrieve lost files on samsung galaxy: Connect Android phone to computer > Scan the phone data > Preview and recover android data.
how to retrieve lost contacts on samsung galaxy
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 21?