Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HP HSTNN-IB72 - Battery Problem

Posted by francewen1 
HP HSTNN-IB72 - Battery Problem
August 12, 2013 05:34AM
I just encountered a problem with my HP laptop that has me wondering. 8 months ago I bought a HP HSTNN-IB72 laptop. The laptop has Windows 7 Home Premium, 4 gigs of RAM and the Intel Core2Duo B960 processor.The laptop has met all of my expectations and I have been happy with it. Last night when I got it out I noticed that the battery had 45 minutes left on it as measured by the Battery Meter (which I know can be inaccurate). I wasn't worried because I only had a little to do but all of a sudden and without warning my laptop shut down on me. When I got out the power cord and restarted it there was a warning next to the Battery icon in the System Notification Tray that said something like: "there is a problem with the battery. Switch to AC to avoid sudden shutdown and loss of data". s

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2013 05:52AM by francewen1.
I don't have any problems. But I have this https://justbuyessay.com/blog/character-analysis-essay site for you to visit. See you there!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 3?