Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to Restore Deleted Photos from Android Phones

Posted by Odelette88 
How to Restore Deleted Photos from Android Phones
November 03, 2014 10:36PM
Linux Kernel Newbies project
While we enjoy the fun of android phone and android tablet, it often give us headache like memory card error, memory card in RAW format, we may by mistake deleted photos from android phones or android tablet devices, or we may accidenta hit format and lost all photos on android phones. It is a big demand to recover deleted photos from android phone SD card. So is it possible to recover deleted photos from android phone? Of course, YES! Use the iPubsoft Android Photo Recovery.

How to recover android phone lost picture ?
Step 1. Run the program and connect your Android device to your computer.
Install and run iPubsoft Android Data Recovery and connect your Android phone to the computer with USB cable. Then you need to enable USB debugging.
If your device can be detected by the program, you can directly skip to the next step. If not, you'll get the window below and need to enable USB debugging on your device at first.

There are three different ways to finish this job for different Android system below:

1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging" .

Step 2. Scan your Android device
Once the USB debugging is enabled, click "Allow" on your phone to allow the program super user authorization when an Superuser Request pops up. Before the scan, click "Start" button on the program's window to let it analyze your device .

Step 3. Preview and restore photos from Android
After scanning, the window will show you all the data found. You can preview all your pictures, as well as contacts and messages in the scan result. Then mark the data you want to restore and click "Recover" button to save them on your computer.
iPubsoft Android Data Recovery is a credible data recovery software which is capable of restoring not only lost/deleted pictures but also many other types of files from Android devices including Motorola, HTC, Samsung, LG, Sony, Micromax etc.
More:
How to recover text message from lg phone?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2014 10:43PM by Odelette88.
Re: How to Restore Deleted Photos from Android Phones
January 07, 2015 06:07AM
Well, Coolmuster Android Data Recovery can help you recover kinds of data from android phone, like sms, contacts, photos, videos, etc, have a try!
May 12, 2015 10:23PM
Thanks for sharing.
Most of apps cannot access the android phone memory, If you want to recover deleted photos from android phone memory, you can download android recovery tool to do the job.

Detailed guide on Youtube: How to recover deleted photos from android phones.
August 06, 2015 06:20AM
August 11, 2015 04:27AM
Your lost photos will still stay on the file system but are inaccessible for ordinary users. So you need is a data recovery tool to get them back. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is such a program can recover lost deleted photos, videos from both Android internal memory and SD card.
Read more:
How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos from Android Phone
August 23, 2015 11:00PM
Whether you can recover texts from a broken Android phone or not,you can recover contacts on Android phone. However, it depends on the phone itself. You'd better not created new data on your phone after the message loss. Now, let's be optimistic.

To recover lost data from Android, I'd like to recommend using Android Data Recovery, it can help you.
September 06, 2015 11:54PM
Actually, you can try to follow the steps below to recover lost photos from Android.
Step 1. Run the program and connect your Android device to computer
Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Android Device
Step 3: Analyze and Scan your Android phone for lost data
Step 4. Preview and recover lost photos from Android
Good luck!
Here is the download link of FonePaw Android Data Recovery: [download.cnet.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2015 11:55PM by WostonRose.
January 04, 2016 07:36AM
If you lost data on Android and would like to recover the lost data, such as photos, messages, contacts, call history or notes, you can use Tenorshare Android Data Recovery to recover lost or deleted data.
Learn more at: HERE
March 07, 2016 03:46AM
One of the best and fastest way to start your android device into recovery mode.
Restore deleted photos android
May 12, 2016 03:20AM
To recover data on Android, you need an Android Data Recovery, here, I get a recommendation, MobiKin Doctor for Android can be your good choice, it can recover videos, photos, contacts, SMS, and more from yur device, such as Samsung Galaxy, Sony, LG, HTC and more, how to recover contacts on android
android recover deleted photos
June 15, 2016 10:08AM
You’re keeping all the photos in your Android phone and some photos are very crucial also. No matter if it is for emotional or materialistic purpose, a photo is definitely a crucial data. Losing a photo could be a big problem for you if you do not know how to retrieve deleted photos on Android phone. I personally know how it feels to lose an important photo because I somehow lost the photo of my first love. It’s frustrating and that’s the reason it is really important to know how to retrieve the deleted photos in your android device. You simply cannot recover a photo until you have back up. But what would you do if you haven’t kept any back up file.

Fortunately you are still able to recover deleted photos that you have deleted by mistake and you can do that with the help of Android Photos Recovery software. It is the most powerful data recovery software for android available in the market and it is quite efficient when it comes to recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy or other data from an android device.
June 20, 2016 11:06PM
You also can use Android data recovery pro to restore deleted photos from Android phones, it can help you recover all kinds of lost Android data in no time, including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, WhatsApp data, call history from Android smartphone, cell phone, moible phone and tablet of any brands.
[www.tenorshare.com]
July 06, 2016 05:21AM
If you want to recover android files including photos, I think you should use a tool to help you do that. You can use FoneLab Android Data Recovery which I have tested before. It absolutely retrieved my lost photos back. So I suggest you can have a try too.
July 12, 2016 04:48AM
This Data Recovery for Android is also a good tool to recover contacts, text messages, photos, videos, WhatsApp data, call history from Android smartphone, cell phone, moible phone and tablet of any brands.
[www.any-data-recovery.com]
September 12, 2016 06:20AM
Thanks to the Android Recovery software, which can recover deleted data from Android devices. Suported files: text messages, contacts, music, photos, videos, books, etc.

how to retrieve deleted text messages on android
September 29, 2016 03:51AM
Great post.
The way of recovering deleted photos from Android phone is definitely Android Photo Recovery. This software can scan your phone and SD card and find the photos for you. You can recover it to from phone to computer easily.
December 07, 2016 04:22AM
Recover all your lost or deleted photos from android phone . Android Recovery Mac supports to recover pictures. And it allows to recover formats include BMP, JPEG, GIF.
Android photo recovery
December 13, 2016 04:37AM
Sometimes I will delete photos when I am bored. But I don't worry the recovery problem, because I have a convenient tool, Android Data Recovery, which can help me to restore my pictures. Here I would like to recommend you to solve your problem.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
December 27, 2016 01:48AM
Nice guide. To Restore Deleted Photos from Android Phones, the first thing we need do is making sure they will not be overwritten by new data. Then find a pro Android Photo Recovery tool to get them back.
January 04, 2017 08:16AM
I have lost almost all my photos! thanks for this way to restore them!

http://resume-writer.net/blog/how-new-job-can-help-you-to-recover
Restore Deleted Photos from Android Phones
January 20, 2017 06:46AM
"Great article",it contain so content.As a staff of waste collection dubai i like this article so much ,it give me much information about the topic that i didn't know.Thank you so much for sharing it.
March 10, 2017 04:40AM
March 14, 2017 07:54PM
May 07, 2017 11:40AM
Cloud storage like Google Photo or Dropbox is a better way of phoeto storage, the Google photos would backup your photos automatically, when you deleted your photos carelessly, you can go to the Google Photos and find the photos in the "Trash".
Otherwise you can use some data recovery tool, I recommend this tool because the tool has auto ROOT function included to recover deleted photos from Android phone. because you know ROOT the phone yourself is risky if you are not very experienced in this.
July 01, 2017 04:11AM
There are a bunch of software like image recovery, photo recovery and many more.

write my essay for me
July 28, 2017 04:14AM
For all Android users, occasionally losing photo did matter to them. Especially when they have no backups on other places. With android pictures recovery software, you can recover deleted photos, contacts, videos etc. which get lost because of wrongly delete or other reasons. Let’s go ahead and restore the deleted photos.
If you need to safely and fast to recover photos from Android phones, then RenewAndroid Data Recovery will be your best choice because of its highly success rate, simple usage and more.
I know a special designed Android Recovery program, just few simple steps to get back you deleted data. how to restore deleted photos from android
Android Recovery program can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs and other Document Files from Android and SD card.
You can have a try.
how to restore deleted music from android
Nice post i really like it thanks for sharing this info.
Regards :
Grammar check
Spinbot
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 25?