Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Forum; Kernel Development Process

Posted by tcharding 
New Forum; Kernel Development Process
March 08, 2017 08:43PM
I would like to propose a new forum for kernel development process. Getting started with kernel dev is covered on the main kernelnewbies wiki but I believe there are more pointers to be had on top of getting your first patch in. The dev process is quite involved and contains a number of nuances that need to be learned, while most of these are scattered around the web it would be nice to have them in one place here. Also since general users cannot edit the wiki it would be nice to have a place for newbies to share lessons they have learned. This may save maintainers having to say the same things to every starting newbie.

To start it off I have a script for applying and building patch sets to use as a safety check before submitting.

thanks
Re: New Forum; Kernel Development Process
December 07, 2017 01:16AM
If you face any technical problem related to the kernel so visit our page. I am damn sure you get more information about this, just click here
https://notresponding.net/pvp-kernel-patch-error/
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 5?