Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to Play MKV files on LG TV from USB/Hard Drive

Posted by CaitlinAaron 
How to Play MKV files on LG TV from USB/Hard Drive
March 05, 2018 03:24AM
Convert and Watch MKV videos/movies on LG TV Easily

Can't play MKV files on LG Smart TV? You can easily fix the MKV and LG TV incompatible issues by transcoding MKV to a fully compatible format with your LG TV. Here is the simple how-to.

As we all know, we can enjoy HD movies on LG TV with its USB port, or wire/wireless Internet access. However, you probably confused why sometimes you tried to watch MKV file through external hard driver to your LG TV always says "sound format is not supported". That's because the unsupported audio codec of LG TV is used your MKV file (i.e. MKV DTS files). For your information, an MKV is only a container. Different MKV files tends to contain different video and audio codecs. In this case, the solution for you is to find a third-party tool to trancode MKV with DTS to MP4 with AC3. Well, read the article below for you to understand how to convert MKV videos to LG TV compatible formats.

To fix LG TV MKV playback issue, Dimo Video Converter Ultimate must be your ideal option whatever you are familiar with the format and codec or not. No need the specific knowledge of transcoding, with this excellent MKV converter, you can re-encode invalid MKV to recognized LG TV video format with just a few clicks, so that you can play them on LG TV and also allow you to stream MKV files with any audio codecs to your LG TV or other portable devices like Samsung tablet, Apple TV, Xbox One, etc.

Software: [www.mediadimo.com]

Download: [mediadimo.com]

Buy: [www.mediadimo.com]

Steps: [media-hive.blogspot.com]
Greetings I am so grateful I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.
yes it will give you more storage although it will be slower to access than you internal hard drive, therefore its best to fill up your internal drive with programs and documents first and the remaining documents go on the external drive Write My Custom assignment For Me Cheap if you have lots of space left i would leave it untill you actually need it as prices will go down.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 25?