Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What does the future hold for Bitcoin?

Posted by jemmy 
We see the biggest risk to Bitcoin being its substitution and/or parallel use by other.
Yes, you can hold those coins as long as you want in Altcoin Wallet and sell it on highly market price when there will be a huge profit in your bitcoins also its a crypto currency which can provide profit for a really long term anyway
The future of bitcoin is fairly unexpectable because it is not a usual currency and general rules don't work with it. Nevertheless, the bots like 3Commas can perfectly work with cryptos in trading sphere. I used it myself
Cryptocurrency is our future currency, Investments in Bitcoin seem to be a great choice. I am looking forward to buying some bitcoins & already found a good cryptocurrency platform CryptoLinks that provides us with all necessary information about Bitcoin and everything connected with it. So, we are going to learn some crypto basics and start to invest. People have started using cryptocurrency, do you have?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 20?