Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to Strip DRM from DRM-protected Videos (.WMV/.M4V) for HTC One

Posted by Joneslau 
How to Strip DRM from DRM-protected Videos (.WMV/.M4V) for HTC One
August 15, 2014 06:22AM
Article source: DRM removal for HTC one

Question:
"I have the HTC One X+ and would like to transfer a Blu-ray digital movie copy to this Android phone for watching, but my phone can not play it. I tried to use Handbrake to convert the digital copy to MP4, but theHandbrake complained the input file is encrypted and didn't do the conversion. What can i do? "

Answer:
The handbrake is a very good video conversion program currently, but it does not support the DRMed videos conversion. If you want to convert the DVD/Blu-ray digital copy files, which are attached with DRM schemes, for your HTC One X+, the tool for the job is the Aimersoft DRM Media Converter. This software is much more powerful than the Handbrake. Besides having the video conversion function that Handbrake has, it enables you to remove DRM from different kinds of commercial videos such as DVD/BD digital copies, movies and TV-episodes from iTunes store, Amazon, BBC iPlayer, etc. learn more about this DRM removal tool ...
Followings are a brief guide on how to use the Aimersoft DRM Media Converter to convert DRMed videos (DVD/BD digital copies, Movies and TV-shows from iTunes, Amazon, etc.) to HTC One X+ playable MP4 format.

Step 1: Free download Aimersoft DRM Media Converter here, and install it onto your computer.
Step 2: Run this DRMed video to HTC One X+ converter. Click on the "Add Video" button at top left of screen, navigate to the folder which contains your DRMed video files on your computer and select one file to add it to this converter. You can also add multiple videos and let this program to convert them all at once in the batch-conversion mode.

Step 3: Click "Video files to" at the bottom of the window and choose HD MP4 or Common Video MP4 from the drop-down conversion profile list. By the way, so far, no video conversion tool can turn a SD video to an HD video by converting. So if the source file is in regular quality, don't try to improve its quality to HD by selecting HD MP4 as output format. If you do this, the original file's quality is likely to get worse. However, if you are an advanced user, you can try to improve the output file's quality by reseting the output parameters like Encoder, Resolution, Bit rate, Frame rate, etc. Just click the "Settings" button to access the Profile Setting feature.

Step 4: Click "Browse" button to choose a destination for your converted video. Click "Convert."
Now, you know the way of converting DRMed videos such as, DVD/BD digital copies, Amazon videos, iTunes videos to HTC One X+. Enjoy converting!
Re: How to Strip DRM from DRM-protected Videos (.WMV/.M4V) for HTC One
August 18, 2014 02:55AM
we are online rs game site.
it is so good online.
so just come here for more fun!
March 17, 2015 04:09AM
There are many drm remover that you can use. I have searched and found a well-reviewed program named Adoreshare M4V Converter Genius. I have tried, it is great. But it is paid. You can try the free trial
July 15, 2016 01:49AM
In order to remove DRM protection from the videos and audio files downloaded or purchased from iTunes store, you will need the best DRM Media Converter Tool. This DRM removal software can bypass DRM protection from videos and audio files downloaded or purchased from iTunes, Windows Media Centre, Zune Marketplace, BBC iPlayer, Xbox Live Store, Amazon Instant Video, Limewire, uTorrent, FrostWire and more without any limitation.

Benefits of DRM Removal software:

-Support a large number of DRM audio and video files
-Output DRM-free audio and video files for different devices and players
-Also can handle common audio and video files
November 12, 2016 05:50AM
To strip of the DRM protection from the online purchased/rented videos you must try DRM Media Converter Tool as it is the best tool that remove off the DRM protection without violating any terms and condition. It can easily removes any DRM protection from a restricted audio/video file on the specified players but due to DRM protection from audio/video downloaded from Windows Media Center, Zune Marketplace, ITunes and many more, you are not able to play. It is the best DRM converter among that I have used.
December 18, 2016 01:18AM
DRM Media Converter is specially designed for converting DRM-ed video to popular video/ audio format. With this tool, you can easily convert iTunes M4V to MP4 with simple clicks. Following is a step-by-step guide that teaches you how to use this handy software.

Step 1. Import M4V Videos into DRM Media Converter
After you install and launch DRM Media Converter on your PC, you can add M4V files to the program by clicking the "Add Files" button.

Step 2. Specify Output Settings
Choose MP4 as your output format at the bottom of the interface. In the "Settings" option, you can change the video settings (resolution, encoder, frame rate, bit rate) and audio settings (sample rate, channel, encoder, bit rate) according to your need. At the bottom of the interface, you can choose your output path.

Step 3. Start Conversion
After you finish all the setting, click "Start" button on the right bottom of the interface to start the process of converting M4V videos to MP4 on your Windows computer. When the conversion is done, you can play the unprotected MP4 files on other players like Window Media Player, VLC and so on. You can check the quality of the converted video in the preview window.

As a bonus, DRM Media Converter is not only a DRM removal software, but also a great multimedia converter. It enables you to convert both DRM-protected and non-DRM media files to all popular video/audio formats.
December 27, 2016 04:43AM
DRM Media Converter is specially designed for converting DRM-ed video to popular video/ audio format. With this tool, you can easily convert iTunes M4V to MP4 with simple clicks. Following is a step-by-step guide that teaches you how to use this handy software.

Step 1. Import M4V Videos into DRM Media Converter
After you install and launch DRM Media Converter on your PC, you can add M4V files to the program by clicking the "Add Files" button.

Step 2. Specify Output Settings
Choose MP4 as your output format at the bottom of the interface. In the "Settings" option, you can change the video settings (resolution, encoder, frame rate, bit rate) and audio settings (sample rate, channel, encoder, bit rate) according to your need. At the bottom of the interface, you can choose your output path.

Step 3. Start Conversion
After you finish all the setting, click "Start" button on the right bottom of the interface to start the process of converting M4V videos to MP4 on your Windows computer. When the conversion is done, you can play the unprotected MP4 files on other players like Window Media Player, VLC and so on. You can check the quality of the converted video in the preview window.

As a bonus, DRM Media Converter is not only a DRM removal software, but also a great multimedia converter. It enables you to convert both DRM-protected and non-DRM media files to all popular video/audio formats.
January 12, 2017 03:20AM
To remove DRM from M4V files of iTunes, an iTunes M4V DRM removal is necessary. There are many DRM removal programs available for removing DRM from iTunes M4V. Among those DRM media converters, TunesCopy is my favorite as it can excellently remove DRM from iTunes M4V, and then convert M4V to MP4.

[www.leawo.org]
September 11, 2017 02:34AM
To strip DRM from DRM protected videos, the best tool for me is Tuneskit DRM Media Converter. This tool is designed for iTunes fans to convert iTunes M4V movies and TV shows to MP4 format. With converted lossless MP4 videos, you can enjoy all purchased or rental videos on any non-Apple devices. You can visit more details on here. Sorry for my bother.
I am a users who need to convert iTunes videos time from time. I have tried multiple DRM remove to convert my M4V to MP4, I just want to say that the quality are lossy for the Aimersoft which using the recording method. I am happy that I come across the DRmare M4V Converter which can help me keep 100% original quality including subtitles, audio tracks.
October 13, 2017 04:41AM
I have been searching ever so hard on the internet to find a converter that could remove DRM from my iTunes videos. Finally, I have found Ondesoft DRM Media Converter, and it is really easy to use. I can get a DRM free video by only 3 steps. It is a quite professional DRM removal tool which could strip DRM from purchased/rented movies, TV shows and music videos with 30 faster speed and convert iTunes M4V videos to common MP4 videos. What's more, the converted videos remain all audio tracks and subtitles with high quality. It is highly recommended by iTunes users, so if you want to know more details, you can click here.
Re: iTunes to HTC U11
October 19, 2017 04:11AM
With the unique design and HD display, long battery life, water-resistance and dust-resistance, etc. , HTC U11 is powered by Android latest operating system, Android 7.1.1. There is no doubt that THC U11 is the best video player to watch videos anywhere. But since iTunes movies are encrypted with FairPlay DRM technology, you are not allowed to play iTunes videos on it directly. Fortunately, you can choose some smart iTunes DRM removal tool. Here, we'll highly recommend DRmare M4V Converter, which can remove DRM from iTunes purchases and rentals.
Step 1 Import iTunes M4V videos to DRmare
Please click the "+" button at the bottom left of the main interface to open a new windows, in which iTunes library will be launched automatically, and you can choose these iTunes DRM videos that you want to convert from the list. Besides, you can also import iTunes movies and TV shows via dragging-and-dropping action directly.
Step 2Select the output video profile for HTC U11
By taping the "Format" tab, it will pop-up multiple output formats for you to choose. There are a large number of formats for HTC U11, including MP4, MKV, 3GP, Webm, etc., you just need to select a kind of format from these. By the way, in this step, you can customize your converted videos by clicking the gear icon, such as bit rate, frame rate, and so on.
Step 3Convert iTunes M4V videos to HTC U11
Now, you can set the destination fold by clicking "Output" button at the main interface of DRmare. After all things have done, it's time to touch the "Convert" tab to start your travel of converting iTunes M4V to HTC U11. Please wait for a while, and then you will get the DRM-free iTunes movies and TV episodes that can be playable on HTC U11.
October 27, 2017 04:52AM
Tunskit M4V converter mac is the only DRM removal tool that I have used to convert iTunes M4V videos to MP4 format with all audio tracks, subtitles. Since all iTunes videos are in M4V which DRM protected, using a DRM removal program, we will be able to play all these videos on any devices without limitation.

See more:
DRM Audio Converter Mac
How to play iTunes videos on Android
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 12?