Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DVD to iTunes: Play DVD on iTunes for Free

Posted by DJ.Emily 
DVD to iTunes: Play DVD on iTunes for Free
March 29, 2017 10:58PM
Technically iTunes does not play DVD "vob files" ... Most first release DVDs include a digital file* - the code downloads a MP4 file that iTunes will play. You can also rip/convert a DVD to an MP4 file - then manually load into iTunes.

1. For DVDs without copy protection, use Handbrake! It's free and reliable.
Handbrake: handbrake.fr/
Rip DVD to iTunes for Free Steps: hivimoore.com/2015/06/rip-a-dvd-on-computer/

2. For DVDs with copy protection, use a professional and fast DVD Ripper tool! This lists DVD ripper software capable of ripping and converting DVD discs, ISO image files or DVD folders to iTunes or computer, mobile handsets, smart TV and media players, etc. supported file formats.
Choose a DVD Ripper tool you like: hivimoore.com/2015/03/best-dvd-ripper-copier-review/

One of the best DVD ripper software is Aimersoft DVD Ripper, DVDs with CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, Disney X-project DRM can be ripped. Before ripping a DVD, you'd better know if it's legal to rip DVD in your country, though what I think personally, I can rip DVD I have legally purchased. It supports Intel Core TM, NVIDIA CUDATM and AMD.

Rip a 2-hour DVD in 5 minutes without any quality loss
1. Convert DVD to iTunes supported MOV, MP4, M4V
2. Extract DVD background music to iTunes AAC, MP3
3. Automatically transfer converted videos to iTunes Library
4. Embed iTunes movie metadata for easy video management

Hivimoore DVD Ripper: hivimoore.com/dvd-ripper/
Download: hivimoore.com/ws/aimer-dvd-ripper_full.exe
Rip DVD to iTunes Steps: hivimoore.com/2014/12/copy-dvd-to-itunes-library/
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 10?