Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to split a double-layer Blu-ray into two parts for burning

Posted by Velemoochi 
How to split a double-layer Blu-ray into two parts for burning
December 16, 2016 02:08AM
How to split a double-layer Blu-ray into two parts for burning into two blank Blu-rays? This article will tell you how. Just follow it.

When I have a 45gig movie in a double-layer Blu-ray (Like Gone With The Wind), I would like to break it in half and burn on two BD-R's. Any suggestions on software or process. Have rippers, but they don't seem to go from Bluray to Bluray.

As far as I know, one tool for splitting blu ray movies is tsMuxeR, but how to use tsmuxer to get the exact time is the issue I'm concerned. I have used the split function but it only lets you use minutes, seconds, or milliseconds, not both for instance 45m 8s, I would have to use 2708 seconds to get it exactly right.

And here is an effective way for you: Split a large Blu-ray movie to several single video files in small sizes at first, and then burn them into single-layer Blu-Ray (BD25).

Part I: How to split a double-layer Blu-ray?

Here Pavtube BDMagic - [www.multipelife.com] provide you a easy way to split Blu-ray when you do the video conversion. No matter whether you need to edit or re-encode the video file, you can do split video easily during formats conversion process. Read the step by step guide below to learn how to split video.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login