Advanced

Ultimate Convert M2TS to MP4 in Perfect A/V Effects

Posted by DJ.Emily 
Ultimate Convert M2TS to MP4 in Perfect A/V Effects
January 04, 2017 09:09PM
Software: hivimoore.com/product/video-converter-ultimate/
Re: Ultimate Convert M2TS to MP4 in Perfect A/V Effects
January 06, 2017 02:20AM
If you have 4K MTS/M2TS videos and you will find 4K MTS/M2TS video file is not supported well by Sony Vegas Pro. This article is mainly to share an idea about how to effectively convert 4K MTS/M2TS to HD AVI for Sony Vegas Pro without rendering.

Actually, Sony Vegas Pro can render 4K MTS/M2TS to AVI HD or WMV HD. However, the long rendering time will make you crazy when you have a large file. And sometimes choppy rendering from MTS/M2TS to AVI, MOV, or WMV will be very annoying. Once I even I couldn't render a 3-second 4K .m2ts file without the resultant file being choppy or having green screen flashes. That's why I vote for Hivimoore 4K Video Converter Converter, an effective and efficient 4K MTS/M2TS to Sony Vegas Pro Converter. The program allow user load entire folder so that you have no necessary to add MTS/M2TS file one by one. Without rendering time, the program can utilize all cores to achieve 30X faster conversion speed.

Thanks to the advanced video/audio encoding technology, Hivimoore Video Converter Ultimate also makes sure that the quality is preserved and the user gets the same view as well as the results when it comes to the conversion.

Software: hivimoore.com
Steps: starstarsoft.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login