Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to solve DJI Mavic Pro 4K to Final Cut Pro issues

Posted by AnneBaker 
How to solve DJI Mavic Pro 4K to Final Cut Pro issues
March 16, 2017 11:25PM
This article shows a way to import DJI Mavic Pro 4K material into Final Cut Pro for natvie editing by transcoding 4K to editable Apple prores codec.

After recording some stunning 4K footage by DJI Mavic Pro, you may wanna edit these 4K videos in Final Cut Pro so as to make them more stylish. However, when you import DJI Mavic Pro 4K in FCP X/7/6, things get a bit complex. So, here offers an easy workaround to help you work with Mavic Pro 4K files in FCP on macos Sierra smoothly. It is a pity that Apple's Final Cut Pro- FCP X (below 10.2 version), FCP 7 hardly supports 4K files from Mavic Pro. If you want to have a smooth DJI Mavic Pro 4K to FCP workflow, you are advised to convert Mavic Pro 4K video to ProRes in 1080p settings for further editing in FCP 6/7 and Final Cut Pro X at first.

With the help of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac, you can easily achieve the goal. With the professional 4K video converter for Mac, you can effortlessly encode DJI Mavic Pro 4K MP4/MOV footage for smoothly importing and editing in various non-linear editing systems (NLEs), including FCP, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Premiere Pro, iMovie, Davinci Resolve and more.

Software: [www.mediadimo.com]

Download: [www.mediadimo.com]

Buy: [www.swreg.org]

Steps: [4kvideo-help.jimdo.com]
Re: How to solve DJI Mavic Pro 4K to Final Cut Pro issues
August 24, 2017 03:37PM
FCP 7 scarcely bolsters 4K records from Mavic Pro. On the off chance that you need to have a smooth DJI Mavic Pro 4K to FCP Essay Service UK work process, you are encouraged to change over Mavic Pro 4K video to ProRes in 1080p settings for facilitate altering in FCP 6/7 and Final Cut Pro X at first.
September 11, 2017 02:36AM
DJI is one of the main drone producers to place cameras within the sky and their amazingly capable Mavic seasoned is one of the easiest drones to take to the sky. speak me of the camera, the Mavic seasoned homes a digicam able to recording excessive-resolution 4K films at 30 fps in MOV wrapper encoded with MPEG-4 AVC/H.264.

Source by Do My Coursework For Me.
October 12, 2017 03:38AM
Sina Weibo is not a virus. Looking for ways to remove Sina Weibo? Here are ways to get rid of it
October 15, 2017 03:48PM
Are you looking for 55 gallon fish tanks? We have prepared a list of some most popular 55 gallon fish tank for you to chose the most suitable tank.
October 19, 2017 06:24AM
I am suffering from issue with DJI mavic, i think that this post help me to solve my problem with best essay writing service.
October 28, 2017 10:26AM
No issues. working perfectly. keep control over your drone.No issues will arise

you can contact me on my website: itechrock
November 25, 2017 11:30AM
Here is our collection of frozen coloring pages depicting characters & scenes from the film 'Frozen'
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login