Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to Recover Lost photos from oppo r9?

Posted by fhhtg 
How to Recover Lost photos from oppo r9?
January 24, 2018 05:10AM
As a person who has the same experience, I also deleted my photos accidently. At this time, I just want to select all photos and videos, then copy and paste them into my computer. But I click deleted button careless. It is devastating that I deleted important photos in my oppo r99. So, the first thing must to be done is find a tool to help us recover the deleted photos and videos from oppo r9.

Method to Recover Lost photos from oppo r9:

Android Data Recovery is designed for Android users to recover deleted data from Android phone. It works for oppo r phone perfectly. You can use it to recover deleted contacts, photos, videos, messages, call logs, Whatsapp messages and other data from oppo r Phone based on Android OS easily.

More info;

Transfer All Data from Android to OPPO R9
Re: How to Recover Lost photos from oppo r9?
March 01, 2018 04:57AM
How to Recover Lost photos from oppo r9? Actually, it's easy to do that with the help of OPPO Data Recovery program. After connecting oppo r9 to computer via usb cable, start the program. Then we can easily access lost photos and recover them back.
Re: How to Recover Lost photos from oppo r9?
March 05, 2018 08:39PM
As Oppo smart phone is using Android OS, you need to use Android Data Recovery program to do that. It can scan your Oppo smart phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted photos and other deleted data on it. Learn how to recover deleted photos from Oppo R9. Besides photos, you can also recover messages, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Oppo R9.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login